The FORM 2.0 Operator’s Task Chair
The new FORM 2.0 Operators chair is the latest evolution of the FORM chair that has been successfully sold by Karo since the mid-1990’s. The FORM 2.0 incorporates not only the original chair’s special features but a host of new improvements to create a truly exceptional ergonomic chair at an affordable price.
The FORM 2.0 chair has been designed to impress! From its state of the art design, its height adjustable backrest with a pronounced lumbar support, the independently adjustable seat angle, to the optional multi-adjustable 4D arm rests and with the use of recycled or recyclable materials the FORM 2.0 demonstrates Karo’s commitment to both modern office chair design and environmental sustainability.
Fully endorsed by a registered Ergonomist, Dr Jan Van Tonder (see Testimonials & Endorsements), the FORM 2.0 incorporates:
- A contoured backrest with integrated lumbar support which provides exceptional support for all day use
- A fully height-adjustable backrest to suit all body shapes with a Permanent Contact feature, which allows the backrest to either be in permanent contact with the user, or alternatively, locked in any position within it range of travel
- Optional multi-adjustable armrests – height adjustable with arm pads which are able to rotate inwards, outwards, forwards and backwards, to suit any work situation
- Independently adjustable seat angle can be locked in any desired position for complete comfort
- A ‘waterfall’ – shaped seat made from automotive-grade moulded Polyurethane foam. Manufactured in-house, this CFC-free environmentally friendly manufacturing process ensures greater comfort and durability
- Independent swivel mechanism on the FORM 2.0 allows for ‘Dynamic Sitting’- globally acknowledged to be highly beneficial to both personal comfort and overall well-being, during extended periods of sitting
- Class 3 gas height adjustment which quickly and easily adjusts the height of the FORM 2.0 to ensure an ergonomically-correct sitting position
- 640mm black nylon 5 star base and large 60mm castors provide stability, manoeuvrability and reduce rolling resistance
- 5 Year Warranty for Total Peace of Mind