Viking Heavy-Duty Office Chair … an Office Chair built for Strength
The Viking Heavy-Duty office chair is built for strength. This leather office chair is of robust construction. The tubular support frame integrates the seat and back rest shells as well as the armrest support frame into a rigid unit. The 180kg weight capacity ensures that the Viking is a chair that will accommodate everyone in your office. With a steel reinforced mechanism and lumbar support, black faux leather upholstery and a large polished aluminum 5-star base, the Viking Heavy-Duty Office Chair lives up to its Scandinavian name for strength and durability. Standard ergonomic features include seat height adjustment and a lockable swivel & tilt mechanism. This chair is also recommended for use as a control room chair or a call centre chair where strength and durability are a prerequisite.
- 2 Year warranty.
- Weight Rating 180kg.
- 3-Star Ergonomic Rating.
- Quality certification by BIFMA.
- Faux leather upholstery on seat and backrest.
- Upholstered seat with high-grade block-cut foam.
- Fixed armrests with upholstered polyurethane pad.
- Reinforced Swivel & Tilt single-lock mechanism with tension adjustment.
- Seat height adjustment (floor to top of seat). Min 45cm, Max 55cm.
- 700mm diameter polished aluminium 5-star base with 60mm castors.
- Supplied fully assembled.