The Firefly Mesh Executive Office Chair is Tough Enough for 10 Years
The FIREFLY executive office chair is designed for a tough 24/7 control-room environment. Whether it is monitoring CCTV, emergency response lines, air traffic or any other 24/7 control-room. The chairs required for these applications need to be exceptionally well designed and extremely durable. The Firefly heavy duty executive chair is designed and built for precisely this application. With a fully adjustable headrest and lumbar support, multi-adjustable armrests and a synchronous swivel & tilt mechanism with integrated seat depth adjustment, this innovative chair can easily be set up to suit any 24/7 control-room operator. With a 5-Star ergonomic rating, the Firefly heavy duty chair has every modern ergonomic feature necessary for comfortable sitting. By including a 10 year warranty, this executive office chair becomes a control-room chair par excellence.
- 10 Year warranty.
- Weight Rating 150kg.
- 5-Star Ergonomic Rating.
- Quality certification by BIFMA
- Height Adjustable Upholstered headrest.
- Premium black mesh backrest.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- Upholstered seat with high-density automotive grade moulded foam.
- Seat depth adjustment from 41 to 44cm.
- Multi-adjustable armrests, viz. height adjustable, while the arm pads can slide forwards/backwards, and also slide inwards/outwards.
- Synchronous mechanism with 3 locking positions.
- Seat height adjustment (floor to top of seat). Min 44cm, Max 54cm.
- 680mm diameter black nylon 5 star base with 60mm castors.
- Firefly Task option available.
- Supplied flat-packed or fully assembled.