Heathrow Control Room Chair – Heavy duty for all 24/7 applications
The HEATHROW control room chair has been certified by SABS. Control rooms and call centres operate on a 24/7 basis and require a seating solution that exceeds all design standards associated with office chairs used in a conventional office environment. The Heathrow was specifically designed by Karo to meet the highly demanding 24 hour, 7 days a week work environment. Quite simply, all the components used in this heavy duty chair have been designed to out-perform and out-last any conventional task chair. With classical styling and a 5-star ergonomic rating, the Heathrow control room chair provides strength and comfort beyond all expectations.
- 5 Year warranty 24/7.
- Weight Rating 180kg.
- 5-Star Ergonomic Rating.
- SABS Certification.
- Upholstered seat with high-density automotive grade moulded foam.
- Seat depth adjustment from 47 to 52cm.
- Choice of Armrests, viz. 2D height adjustable or Stratos fixed height armrests.
- Heavy-Duty Free-Float mechanism.
- Seat height adjustment (floor to top of seat). Min 46cm, Max 56cm.
- 680mm diameter polished aluminium 5 star base with 60mm castors.
- Supplied fully assembled.