Wellback Kneeling Chair
Do you suffer from lower back problems when sitting for long periods of time? Then you might want to consider the advantages of a kneeling chair. A kneeling chair not only makes sitting fun, but more importantly, it may improve health and productivity. Originally developed by Karo in 1986, the design is based on sound ergonomic principles. The Wellback Kneeling Chair increases the strength and tone of core muscles which consequently improves posture and reduces the incidence of lower back pain. Common users of the Wellback include:
- Office workers
- Home users
- Pregnant woman
- Casual seating
- Sturdy steel frame with 60mm nylon castors for greater maneuverability.
- Fully adjustable seat and knee pads, each with 3 height settings.
- Durable upholstery fabric.
- Automotive-grade, high-density moulded foam, for greater comfort and longer life.
- Simple assembly.
- Lightweight construction (8kg).
- 12 Month warranty.